Tuesday, August 3, 2010

REVIEW ON REI AGRO


In my previous articles I warn my investor for rei agro ltd on following links
http://sharegenius.blogspot.com/2010/06/view-on-rei-agro.html

In this article I discuss my negative view about rei agro and ltd but unfortunately after my article this share is run 10 % in a single day

so one of my reader is feel very angry after read it , he comments on this post in the name of anonymous ( I think he did not knew that all visitors IP address track by site meter) his comment included lot of illegal words and un parliament language for me.
This is the first time for me that I face such type of words on my blog.

I never delete a negative comments is it use legal language but this comments include illegal words so I delete it and enable comments moderation for all of my blogs.
Now REI AGRO LTD is down 35% and traded on his year low so market again prove my view. And I think one could still avoid rei agro ltd at currant price.
Key words:- buy sell tips on rei agro ltd future and option intra day bse NSE

Matched Content

My Youtube Channel

Blog Archive

हिन्दी वेबपेज आफ महेश कौशिक डाट कोम